2016 Platinum Photo Organizing Level I Training is here!
Do you need specific training to build your confidence and to improve your workflows?
Do you want to get behind the curtain and see how other successful photo organizers work?
- Fine tuning your business model to offer luxury services
- Language choices and identifying your ideal client tips
- Pricing your services and products for profitability
- Digital photo organizing workflow – hands-on working on your own computer in a small group
- Learn from other successful photo organizers (special guests!)
- Time to network and have Q&A with the group
•Training is eligible for CEU credits.
•With only 12 spots, registration is first come, first served!
Our goal is to meet you where you are and then help elevate you to the next level.
This training will be in a private facility and is not tied to a hotel so you can make your travel arrangements and stay wherever you want. Uber is very affordable in Nashville and you can pick a hotel wherever you get the best deal in case you have hotel points or like airbnb.com or have friends or family nearby. We are happy to send you a list of nearby hotels after you register.
We’ll include continental breakfast and lunch on the training day. Dinner is on your own (though we can go as a group). Be sure to stay a few extra days before or after if you can – Nashville is a fun city with so much to see and do!