2016 Platinum Photo Organizing Training is here!
Do you need specific training to build your confidence and to improve your workflows?
Do you want to get behind the curtain and see how other successful photo organizers work?
If you answered “Yes” to the above questions then you will want to attend Level II Platinum Photo Organizing Training in Nashville, Tennessee!! Spend two days listening, learning & implementing best practices and workflows that will help you bring your business to the next level! We’ll cover:
- Digital photo organizing workflow – hands-on working on your own computer in a small group
- Designing and pricing luxury albums – see high-end samples and narrow down your vendor choices
- Language choices and client management tips
- Pricing your services and products for profitability
- Learn from other successful photo organizers (special guests!)
- Time to network and have Q&A with the group
Does Level II sound fabulous but you know you are not quite ready for this level of training?
Don’t worry, we are also offering a Level I one day Platinum Photo Organizing Training geared toward the entrepreneur who may still be defining their VIP clients and fine-tuning their business model.
The biggest differences between Level I & Level II besides 1 day vs. 2 days are:
1) Level I will focus on your business model, ideal client & pricing with a lite version of DPO
2) Level II will be a deep dive into digital photo organizing with one full day of DPO training PLUS luxury album design and pricing
3) Level II does require an application with pre-requisites to ensure that everyone has similar business goals and comfort with technology.
Pre-requisites for Level II training include:
- Listened to MWS DPO series*
- APPO certification
- Active client projects
- Photo Mechanic (trial copy is acceptable)
- Smart Albums by Pixellu (trial copy is acceptable)
*Contact us for special package pricing if you have not already purchased DPO 101, 201 & 301.
•Both trainings are eligible for CEU credits.
•With only 12 spots for each training, registration is first come, first served!
Our goal is to meet you where you are and then help elevate you to the next level.
This training will be in a private facility and is not tied to a hotel so you can make your travel arrangements and stay wherever you want. Uber is very affordable in Nashville and you can pick a hotel wherever you get the best deal in case you have hotel points or like airbnb.com or have friends or family nearby. We are happy to send you a list of nearby hotels after you register.
We’ll include continental breakfast and lunch on the training day(s). Dinner is on your own (though we can go as a group). Be sure to stay a few extra days before or after if you can – Nashville is a fun city with so much to see and do!
Email us at info@myworkflowstudio with your preference of Level I or Level II (and we’ll send you the application) and we’ll give you registration instructions.