Congrats to all of you who registered and sold out the 2017 APPO conference in record time last week!! We’ll see you in Cleveland!
Luckily, we live in an age where learning can happen all year long with networking, the internet and online training. APPO continues to offer stellar webinars that members can access 24/7. You can watch, stop, pause and repeat our Master Trainings here at My Workflow Studio.
Three quick tips if you didn’t get a spot at conference:
- Get on the wait list in case someone cancels (it’s bound to happen)
- Register today for our small group training in October in Nashville
- Take advantage of our 24 HOUR FLASH SALE* (code at end of post)
We actually asked 5 APPO members a question about training before the conference sold out but it’s no coincidence they are all regular attendees of the APPO conference and are all registered for Cleveland! And we did not pay them to answer the question. 😉
We’ll share 2 member’s answers today and the other 3 in an upcoming post. Here is the simple question we asked…
Why do you continue to invest in training and coaching with Sherra & Rita at My Workflow Studio in conjunction with your APPO membership?
Kathy Stone, photo organizer and owner of Calgary Photo Solutions:
- Rita and Sherra are Photo Organizers. Both have successful businesses in the industry, doing the work of a photo organizer. Coaching and training is a component of their photo organizing businesses.
- The coaching sessions and training programs provide a consistent workflow that can be replicated by new and experienced photo organizers. The fundamental process and philosophy is consistent throughout the training programs and coaching.
- Rita and Sherra are very supportive of their coaching clients, open to answering questions and to adapting their training and coaching to meet their clients individual needs.
Julie Kessler, photo organizer and owner of Picture This Organized
- Anytime I’ve invested in training and resources from My Workflow Studio, it has helped me to learn a skill or a new product much faster than if I tried on my own. Then too, My Workflow Studio helps me stay current with technology – such as the digital organizing series.
- The material is easy to follow (especially for someone who doesn’t quickly pick up new technology). And I feel more confident trying other things related to that topic.
- Many of the tips I’ve learned have also made me look like a genius to my clients!
It’s amazing what you learn when you ask someone a simple question. We are humbled and thankful for the opportunity to work with so many great photo organizers.
*FLASH SALE DISCOUNT CODE to save 30%
Sale ends at 10:00 AM PT on Wednesday, July 20, 2016