Five client forms + 2 bonus assessment forms that you brand with your contact information in the footer of each form. Client forms bundle includes multi-use license so you can use with multiple clients! PDF tutorial on how to use the forms included with bundle purchase.
Watch the short video tutorial for an overview of the client forms bundle:
Description of client forms included in bundle:
- Digital Photo Organizing Checklist: Do you find yourself repeating instructions to clients about how to manage their digital photo collections? Wouldn’t it be nice if you could print this sheet out for them and check things off as you work together? Each month or quarter you follow up with them and find out how the system is working. This is an excellent way to stay in touch with your clients. This is an editable pdf which means you can also use it on your computer.
- Printed Photo Preparation Checklist: Although every client is unique in how they manage their photos, they are not unique in wanting guidance on how to manage their projects. This checklist helps you guide them through each step of preparing their photos for a successful project. Your client can reference this form in a printed format or online as an editable pdf (which means you can type in the light blue fields. The ‘other’ fields can be customized with your own data).
- Physical Inventory Form: Do you ever need to remove photo inventory from a client’s home? Do you worry about accurately documenting it? This interactive form allows you to describe the contents, input the type and style of photos and then it automatically calculates the totals. The real bonus here is when you complete the inventory accounting you can use the built in email button to immediately send it to your client for their records.
- Individual Timeline: Do you find that you have multiple sticky notes or index cards matched up with sets of photos indicating age/grade/school year for your client? Here is a solution for you that will make you look like a genius and will save your customer from having to keep track of the notes with her photos. This individual timeline form allows you to have all the key information for your client’s individual family members in one place.
- Family Timeline: Do you find yourself asking your client the ages of their children at different years even though you recorded it at your first client meeting? Or, it may be that your client is asking you! The family timeline is your solution – it is a one page reference sheet of all the kids and their year born and ages in one quick glance. In addition, it has room for comments that are applicable to the whole family.
- client assessment form
- internal assessment summary for your files
Training and tools are designed for individual small business owners with less than 5 employees. For medium to large enterprise pricing please email us.