Sometimes we need to hear good advice from other people…
How many times have you given your kids sage advice (that they often dismiss with eye-rolling)? How many times have you watched them listen to someone else say the same thing and they embrace it with open arms? I think adults are guilty of the same thing. I will (embarrassingly) admit that sometimes (a lot of times) I dismiss the advice I get from my husband, but if a friend says the same thing I usually give it more consideration. Why do we do this…maybe we are stubborn, maybe we insist on being right, maybe it is human nature.
We thrive when we learn from our peers. We seem to focus more when we watch them become successful, we want to implement what “they are doing.” Our Nashville training on October 4th is one of those opportunities where we can learn from our peers.
APPO founder Cathi Nelson and APPO Director of Operations & Training, Lisa Kurtz will be joining us in Nashville!!
What an amazing opportunity to spend the day with smart business owners! We only have a few spots left!! If you are on the wait list for the APPO conference and still want to get solid training this year for your business, join us in Nashville!
You and a small group of other smart entrepreneurs will get to have lunch with Lisa and dinner with Cathi. PLUS, we have two more surprise guests who add even more value to this training! Send us a quick email if you are interested and want to learn who the other two very special guests are! Excuse the excessive use of exclamation points, but we really are excited!
Don’t take our word for it about making an investment in training and yourself, read what your photo organizer colleagues have to say:
Why do you continue to invest in training and coaching with Sherra & Rita at My Workflow Studio in conjunction with your APPO membership?
Heidi Clarke, photo organizer and owner of Resolutions Photo Management
- I immediately began investing in my training by attending the Orlando conference. I selected a breakout with Rita and Sherra that introduced me to their best practices and tips. Their business models, technical expertise, and work styles immediately resonated with me.
- I further invested in my education by completing the DPO training series which truly provides the core basis for my services. I have continued to work my way through their other online courses.
- I have incorporated Rita and Sherra’s pricing models and philosophies which they have shared through various trainings and coaching sessions.
Bonnie Shay, photo organizer and owner of Mariposa Creative Solutions
- Learn from other professionals’ experience.
- Appreciate the opportunity to collaborate with other like-minded professionals.
- Be inspired hearing what is possible that I’m not already doing.
Philip & Susan Griffith, photo organizers and owners of PSG Photo Solutions
- We continue to invest in training and coaching with Sherra and Rita at My Workflow Studio in conjunction with our APPO membership because it helps us better serve our clients.
- Rita and Sherra have tried various tools and found some of the best in the business. With an ever changing landscape of photos it is important not to always be running after the new shiny object.
- Rita and Sherra have a knack for figuring out what really is useful to increase your bottom line while (helping me) serve my client better.
Thanks to Heidi, Bonnie, Philip, Kathy & Julie for sharing why they continue to invest in their businesses with regular training throughout the year. It’s clearly not a one time thing and we continue to enjoy working with them!
Interested in getting more training and coaching this year? AND having exclusive time with Cathi & Lisa? There are just a few spots left in our small group training with like-minded peers we’re hosting in Nashville in October 2016.